I lost my thioseptal! How to find huari gate?

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
omniaddict
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Stupid commonwealth medical ships, the doctor offers to buy all of your medicine from you, and *takes your thioseptal*!!

I have now gotten the thioseptal and promptly lost it. I have no idea which system the Huamarca gate is in, and other than finding it through the sisters of dominia or flying a 1200 LS wide circle around every star system, I don't know how I'm going to find the gate!

Any advice?
F50
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

make a mod to make thioseptal order-able. Then remove the script after use. All you have to do is remove certain modifiers like "notrandom" and "notforsale" and (thioseptal is probably not this) "military".
omniaddict
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Just a quick update: apparently, "nebular vision" won't reveal the gate. It's not in any system with a sisters of dominia, as I ve gotten a "remember mundane information" vision from all of those, but no huari gate.

The code seems to place the gate some random place 1200-1500 LS away from the center (I hope). I'm just gonna have to fly a large circle around every star from sancutary to point juno. :(
omniaddict
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Booyah! Found it. I just flew circles 1350 ls in radius around each star, it took about 6 stars to find it.

Note to george: please make thioseptal an item that the commonsealth medical ships won't take.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

You should probably write a bug ticket. George is using the bug tracker now.